5 Ways to Help Halloween-Proof Your Smile in Honor of National Dental Hygiene Month
In honor of National Dental Hygiene Month this October, here are 5 tips to “brush up” on the basics needed for good oral health.
1. Brush twice a day; once in the morning and once at night.
2. Floss daily to remove bacteria your toothbrush can’t reach.
3. Use mouthwash to kill bacteria and bad breath.
4. Avoid tobacco; it’s extremely harmful to your teeth and gums.
5. Come see us for regularly scheduled cleanings to track your oral health.